OET 2.0 PREPARATORY COURSE FOR NURSES
Cochin International Language Academy – CILA is an official OET PREMIUM PREPARATION PROVIDER.
The Occupational English Test is a well-respected international English language test for the healthcare sector. OET is designed to assess the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wish to register for countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Ireland.
The aim of OET Training at CILA, Kerala is to prepare nurses with fundamental knowledge and skill set along with heaps of test-taking techniques which can literally enable a remarkable performance and guarantee a passing score.
The course covers all Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking along with 3 minor sub-skills including Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation specified for both written and verbal medical communications.
OET Training Programme Highlights at CILA Kerala
- Well-structured OET 2.0 Preparatory Course designed and developed by English Language and Nursing experts from the UK and Australia.
- A unique 10-week OET Training Programme that ensures thorough language development with systematic test preparation and practice.
- 50 plus OET 2.0 practice tests each for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sub-tests.
- Specific sessions for Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation for OET
- Specially designed a 1-week session for each module for improving Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills for OET.
OET REGULAR ON-SITE Course Structure (08 Weeks)
|OET Core Programme||1 week|
|Listening Skills||1 week|
|Reading Skills||1 week|
|Speaking skills||1 week|
|OET Exam Practice||3 weeks|
OET Class Timing
Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
OET Training Fee
Rs.14000/- for the course (8 weeks) including textbooks and materials
Upcoming OET REGULAR ONSITE batches
|15th March 2021|
|5th April 2021|
|19th April 2021|
|3rd May 2021|
|17th May 2021|
CILA IN ANGAMALYCOCHIN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY – CILA INKEL TOWER 1, ANGAMALY SOUTH, NEAR TELK ERNAKULAM DISTRICT, KERALA CONTACT: 9961596480, 04842983555 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org