OET 2.0 PREPARATORY COURSE FOR NURSES
Occupational English Test is a well-respected international English language test for the healthcare sector. OET is designed to assess the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wish to register for countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Ireland.
The aim of OET Training at CILA, Kerala is to prepare nurses with fundamental knowledge and skill set along with heaps of test-taking techniques which can literally enable a remarkable performance and guarantee a passing score.
The course covers all Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking along with 3 minor sub-skills including Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation specified for both written and verbal medical communications.
OET Training Programme Highlights at CILA, Angamaly, Kerala
- Well-structured OET 2.0 Preparatory Course designed and developed by English Language and Nursing experts from the UK and Australia.
- A unique 10-week OET Training Programme that ensures thorough language development with systematic test preparation and practice.
- 50 plus OET 2.0 practice tests each for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sub-tests.
- Specific sessions for Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation for OET
- Specially designed a 1-week session for each module for improving Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills for OET.
OET REGULAR ON-SITE Course Structure (10 Weeks)
|OET Core Programme||2 weeks|
|Listening Skills||1 week|
|Reading Skills||1 week|
|Speaking skills||1 week|
|OET Exam Practice||3 weeks|
OET Class Timing
Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
OET Mock Exams on every Saturday
OET Training Fee
Rs.20000/- for the course (10 weeks) including textbooks and materials
OET FULL-TIME ONLINE TRAINING
CILA, located in Angamaly, Ernakulam, Kerala, the official OET Preparation Provider, is conducting full-time OET training through Zoom. The duration of the full-time online OET training via Zoom is 10 weeks. Class timing is Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (Indian Standard Time). The course fee is Rs.20000/- for the full course including original textbooks, study materials and practice tests. You can either come to CILA to collect the textbooks and study materials or if it’s not convenient, we can send them by courier. You need to have either a smartphone or a computer with a stable internet connection with a minimum of 3 GB data daily. Only limited seats are available. Please contact us through 7356184282 or 9496160179 for any further information.
Upcoming OET ONLINE batches
|12th October 2020 (Monday)|
|26th October 2020 (Monday)|
|9th November 2020 (Monday)|
|23rd November 2020 (Monday)|
|7th December 2020 (Monday)|