OET 2.0 PREPARATORY COURSE FOR NURSES
Occupational English Test is a well-respected international English language test for healthcare sector. OET is designed to assess the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wish to register for countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Ireland.
The aim of OET Training at CILA, Kerala is to prepare nurses with fundamental knowledge and skill set along with heaps of test-taking techniques which can literally enable a remarkable performance and guarantee a pass score.
The course covers all Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking along with 3 minor sub-skills including Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation specified for both written and verbal medical communications.
OET Training Programme Highlights at CILA, Angamaly, Kerala
- Well-structured OET 2.0 Preparatory Course designed and developed by English Language and Nursing experts from the UK and Australia.
- A unique 10 week OET Training Programme that ensures thorough language development with systematic test preparation and practice.
- 50 plus OET 2.0 practice tests each for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sub-tests.
- Specific sessions for Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation for OET
- Specially designed 1 week session for each module for improving Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills for OET.
OET Course Structure (10 Weeks)
|OET Core Programme||2 weeks|
|Listening Skills||1 week|
|Reading Skills||1 week|
|Speaking skills||1 week|
|OET Exam Practice||3 weeks|
Upcoming OET batches
|20th January 2020|
|3rd February 2020|
|17th February 2020|
|2nd March 2020|
|16th March 2020|
|30th March 2020|
|14th April 2020|
|27th April 2020|
|4th May 2020|
|18th May 2020|
|1st June 2020|
|15th June 2020|
|29th June 2020|
|13th July 2020|
OET Class Timing
Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
OET Mock Exams on every Saturday
OET Training Fee
Rs.20000/- for the course (10 weeks) including textbooks and materialsCOCHIN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY INKEL TOWER1 , Near TELK ANGAMALY SOUTH, ERNAKULAM, KERALA Phone: 04842983555, 9961596480, 9496160179