The OET (Occupational English Test) is a well respected international English language test for healthcare sector. OET is designed to test language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wish to register for countries; the UK, Australian and New Zealand.
The aim of OET Training for Nurses at CILA is to prepare nurses with fundamental knowledge and skill set needed to enable a remarkable performance and achieve a score they need. The course covers Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking along with two sub-skills, Vocabulary and Grammar specified for both verbal and written medical communications.
OET Training for Nurses – Course Dates at CILA
(Duration 8 Weeks)
20th November, 2017 to 19th January, 2018
8th January, 2018 to 2nd March, 2018
29th January, 2018 to 23rd March, 2018
26th February, 2018 to 27th April, 2018
- Real Computer-Based Exam Practice Tests from the UK
- Classes by Nursing Experts from the UK
- Special skill development sessions for Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking, Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation.
- Wide range of Practice Material
- Assistance in Exam Booking
- For Seat Booking: 09496160179, 07909156992, 04842983555