Working and studying in India

Please note that it is not legally possible for non-Indian English Language teachers to apply for employment visas in India, so if you are not an Indian citizen and do not hold a People of Indian Origin (PIO) card, we cannot find you work in India as this is not legally possible. However, we will help you to find jobs outside India.

If you are an Indian passport holder or a holder of an Indian government card for People of Indian Origin[PIO], applying from outside India, you do not need to apply for a visa but you will be charged the same fees and offered the same conditions as non-Indian passport holders applying from outside India.

Once you have been accepted on the Cert TESOL course, we will provide you with the necessary paperwork and assist you with the process of applying for the student visa.